It is our goal to make quality Christian education available to as many as possible, regardless of one's financial situation. Our mission is to "Educate Kids to LIVE for Him with Love, Integrity, Virtue, and Excellence." We work hard to accomplish this mission with those families willing to work hard with us. And we do it together because every child is worth it!
If you would like information about our Student Success Program, or if you would like more information about the tuition rates, please email or call us.
Thank you for considering making PCA a part of your family.
Registration - fees include use of books, supplies, insurance, and yearbook
Tuition - (May be paid in 10 equal payments Sept - June - **IMPORTANT: See note below regarding payment options)A 5% discount given if registration is paid in full prior to July 31.
TUITION OPTIONS AND DISCOUNTS:
PCA offers two methods of payment for your convenience:
- Payment in full for the year - 5% discount will apply. Method of payment: Cash, Check, Credit Card
- Automatic Bank or Credit Card Withdrawals (ACH) from your bank account in 10 equal payments beginning September and ending in June. We will not be accepting any other method of payment. If monthly payment option is chosen, either monthly automatic ACH or credit card payment is required.
We offer the following discounts:
- Multi -child Discount: 10% off each child after first child enrolled. (Highest grade is considered first child)
- Advance Pay of annual tuition: 5%
- Apply first for "Worthy Student" funds from your church. Limited resources are available for PCA financial aid - apply on-line at factstuitionaid.com. Maximum PCA Financial Aid is 30%. All students 14 yrs of age or more, who are receiving financial aid, are required to be enrolled in PCA's student work program. Money earned will be applied to the student's account.
OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- An NSF Check or declined ACH/credit card payment will inclure a $25 charge.